Multi-Board Systems Design
An integrated environment for collaborative Multi-Board Systems Design
Promote Design Team Collaboration in Multi-Board System Design
Xpedition’s Multi-Board Systems Design is a single integrated environment that enables multi-board systems design, including logical design, partitioning and connector, and wiring management.
The Xpedition multi-board systems design flow is a fully-parallel, collaborative design environment where global teams can work on the same design in real-time, providing the flexibility and intuitive technologies to develop innovative and competitive products.
Multi-Board System Design Features
- Single desktop engineering environment for architecting, partitioning, authoring, and documenting the logical definition of electronic multi-board systems
- Managed synchronization of multi-board systems designs for interface reduction and eliminating manual data handling, data duplication, and ECO transfer errors
- Integrated connector management eliminates connectivity mating errors, from the initial design conception through the entire design cycle, including PCB projects and purchased components by design
- Integrated multi-board system-level connectivity verification
- Built-in change management through controlled synchronization between multi-board system boards and cables
- Collaborative concurrent design environment for engineers and implementation teams assigned to partitioned functions and related boards that automatically manages data integrity and connectivity
- Integrated library browsing for intuitive system-level part research, selection, and management
- Leverage existing architecture IP by importing and embedding Microsoft® Visio® data into the system design and by attaching characteristics to system elements
The benefits of a fully integrated design process
Xpedition sets the standard for fully integrated multi-board system design creation by:
- Eliminating manual and error-prone multi-level design synchronization processes
- Providing electronic versus paper design team collaboration
Within this solution, Siemens offers unique features to match the designer’s expectations in the multi-board systems design creation space:
- Easy to deploy, easy to adopt, and easy to use
- Enables concurrent (parallel) versus serial team design
- Efficient data management
- Scalable functionality
Find out more about PCB Design with Xpedition Enterprise
Learn how to enter design data of your electronic systems once, verify them once, synchronize them in a controlled way, eliminating the primary source of errors due to mistakes in basic data entry.
Discover all the Features of Xpedition Enterprise for PCB Design, Simulation, and DFM
Find out more about Multi-Board System Design
Download the Datasheet to learn more about Multi-Board System Design with Xpedition
Ask a Multi-Board Systems Design expert for information:
Contact us and we will answer your doubts and curiosities as soon as possible.
Book a Free Demo
Make an appointment with one of our experts to see the software in action!
The expert will show you for free how you can use it to address the specific challenges your projects bring to your team and your company.