Electronic Design and Simulation software Electronic Design Automation
Cadlog is the technological partner of the electronics industry. We help PCB design and manufacturing industries to develop their competitiveness by providing software based solutions and services. Platinum partner of Siemens Digital Industry Software, we are present in France, Italy, Spain and Germany.
To support our growth, we are looking for a pre-sales engineer for our EDA division; Electronic Design Automation.
Our Pre-Sales Engineers are the main technical point of contact for our prospects and existing customers, helping them understand the value and positive impact that the PCB design and simulation software solutions we carry can offer them to meet their goals.
CADLOG's sales team will leverage your technical expertise throughout the sales cycle to help in building a strong value proposition that meets our customers' objectives and supports them in the day-to-day use of our software.
In close collaboration with the sales team, you will help customers and prospects identify their challenges, analyze their processes and the software solutions in place in order to identify solutions and propose improvements that positively impact their performance.
You will lead discovery meetings of the customer's technical environment, you will present our solutions and their advantages, you will lead demonstrations and technical models. As a technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the technical solution to the business value for the customer.
- Provide pre and post-sales support
- Understand the technical environment of our customers in order to best recommend the technical solutions to support their industrial objective and the success of our customers
- Prepare in the specific context of the client technical presentations of our solutions, respond to RFQ, execute benchmarks, PoCs, personalized demonstrations, trainings as well as define the right technical configuration
- Support the sales team in identifying and establishing new business by liaising with existing customers
- Deliver training on the product and advise customer
- Participation in trade fairs, conferences and meetings
- Understand market technology trends and anticipate customer needs
- Continually train you to maintain and develop your technical expertise on the software for which you are responsible.
- You have a National Higher Diploma in Electronics, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
- You have acquired 5 years of experience in the industrial environment and have been in contact with customers
- You know PCB design and/or PCB assembly process
- You are completely fluent in French, ideally French as mother tongue and your are fluent in English (Business)
- You are comfortable in an international and changing environment and know how to adapt quickly to new situations
- You like to travel in France and Europe and have your driving license
EXPECTED SOFT SKILLS
- Very good relationship: teamwork is key
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Attention to detail and rigorus
- Organized & flexible
- Pedagogue and attentive
The ideal candidate has strong experience in an equivalent role or using PCB design tools from Mentor, Cadence, Altium, Zuken and/or NPI engineering tools such as Valor Process Preparation, Fab Master, Aegis Digital manufacturing engineering. Knowledge of PCB design and assembly process.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are Europe's largest technology and software service partner for the electronics industry. With a turnover of around 15 million euros & 50 people we are an international group with offices in several countries. We are daily committed to building a strong corporate culture based on our common values: loyalty, respect, responsibility, inclusion, Spirit of initiative & cooperation.
The Cadlog group is itself attached to a large group specializing in software solutions for manufacturers. You will belong to a division with more than €50 million in turnover and 150 people.
- Full-time permanent contract, status “Cadre”
- International working environment
- A flat organization: ability to have a positive impact on the organization by contributing to change
- Flexible work organization (Smart Working)
- Certifying training from the Software editor
- Cadlog continuous training
- Salary: 45K€
- Company car
UPLOAD YOUR CV TO JOIN THE CADLOG TEAM
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.