We are looking for an Account Manager who will have the goal to take care of our customers' portfolio and develop new business in the given geographical area, according to the commercial strategy and targets defined at group level, both in terms of revenues and product lines.
What You’ll Do
- Build strong relationships and trust with your customers
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends; engage your customers, address their business challenges, and propose solutions
- Meet with customers onsite as-needed
- Cooperate with our marketing division to define specific actions to deploy in our territory
- Technical/scientific background
- Preferably sales experience with enterprise software solutions (Electronic Industry is a plus)
- Preferably you are acquainted with PCB bare board production
- Spirit of initiative
- Passion for Sales
- Communication skills
- A results-driven approach
- Knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Headquarter: Karlsruhe (Germany). The commercial activity will be carried out locally in the assigned geographical area.
Business trips for training and Group activities may be requested.
Upload your CV to join the Cadlog Team
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.