A fully automatic formal bug hunting app that finds bugs due to common RTL coding errors
Questa AutoCheck helps you to find bugs early in your design. It automatically generates properties to support an ever-growing variety of static and dynamic checks such as dead code analysis, finite state machine deadlock, combinatorial loops, and liveness; covering common design errors and unimagined corner cases.
Questa AutoCheck Benefits
Easy-to-use, push-button bug hunting
- No knowledge of formal or ABV is required!
- Automatic assertion creation eliminates the need to write assertions
- Leverages the common Questa Visualizer debug platform
Finds bugs early in the design cycle
- Users can start verifying as soon as RTL code is written or changed
- No testbench or assertions are necessary!
- Users don’t have to bother writing simple tests
Automatically improves design quality
- Explores sequential design behavior to find corner-case bugs that will be missed by lint
- Finds common functional design issues in registers, FSMs, buses, and memories
Find out more about lorem ipsium
Find out more about Questa AutoCheck
Download the presentation to learn more about RTL debug and other features with Questa AutoCheck
Tools for Simulation and Verification
Do you want to receive more information about Questa AutoCheck?
Contact us and we will answer your doubts and curiosities as soon as possible.