PCBflow annual event 2023
the Event will be available On Demand after September 13
Optimize your design to manufacturability process with Siemens' cloud solution - PCBflow
Harness the power of PCBflow to make your next PCB project easier!
Producing a novel PCB is complicated. From sourcing parts, to layout, fabrication and assembly, approaching the task with expert advice and clear communication is essential to success. PCBflow, Siemens cloud-based DFM has already proven to bring up-to-speed value to users around the world. Join us on September 13th to hear about this experience directly from the users.
The latest version of PCBflow is making the task of designing and manufacturing PCBs easier and faster by collecting all the resources you need on a single, secure cloud platform:
- Access world-class Design-For-Manufacture analysis from anywhere
- Check availability and pricing of parts early in your process
- Recognize design faults that can make manufacturing expensive or impossible
- Clearly understand the changes you need to make to align with manufacturing specifications and standards
In this webinar, join our partners as they showcase how this innovative SaaS solution is changing the way that both PCB designers and manufacturers are working.
Who Should Attend:
- PCB designers
- NPI engineers
- Engineering/CAD managers
- PCB Manufacturing engineers